Read more: Computerized Marketing: A basic diagram for fledglings!
Table of Contents
Read more: Top 10 Online Learning Apps for Students
1. Angular JS
Based on TypeScript, Angular JS doesn’t require much coding, which makes it the perfect choice for building apps that require an interactive client-side development. Moreover, it is included with data-binding that helps in improving the testing process while simplifying the development process.
- It supports TypeScript version 2.4
- Detect errors in code as soon as you type
- Simplifies the development of progressive web applications
- Included with new features of string-based enums
- Remove unnecessary code with the help of build optimizer function
But, it requires immersive expertise to use AngularJS in an efficient way.
Read more: 5 Best Free Blogging Platforms to Start Your Blog
ReactJS compromises of Virtual DOM that allow developers to develop a dynamic UI quickly with less complexity. Also, it comes with the reloading functionality that makes it easier for developers to see the code changes in real-time. ReactJS is widely recommended to build enterprise applications that require powerful and high performance.
- Build standalone applications for both iOS and Android with one configuration file
- Provide quick publishing of app updates
- Create new builds for Android and iOS with Expo in just one click
- Easily pair-up with PHP framework of Laravel Development for app development
But ReactJS comes with an extensive list of choices, which makes it complicated to use in the beginning.
- An open-source framework that comes with an adaptable architecture
- Easy to download and install as the file size of the framework is 18-21 kb
- Write application code with ease with comprehensive documentation
- Provide better TypeScript integration
- Easy integration with different programming languages
The developer community of Vue.js is primarily based in Asia, which makes it hard for other country’s developers to get proper support.
As compared to other frameworks, NodeJS is easy to learn and can be run as a single programming language for both front-end and back-end development. It comes with a non-blocking I/O system, which allows it to handle simultaneous requests.
- Facility to create network applications with concurrent architecture
- Easy installation and execution
- Provide high performance of HTTP and TCP protocols
- Helps in reducing page loading time
5. Meteor JS
Meteor JS uses the MVC pattern, which provides faster development for web and mobile apps. In short, it offers an end-to-end solution for app development, included with all the tools that are required for front-end and back-end development. Moreover, you can integrate Meteor JS with MongoDB database effortlessly while engaging the distributed data protocol to transfer data changes to clients automatically without captivating developers to write any synchronization code.
- Provide responsive design to your web apps so that they can run smoothly on both desktop and mobiles
- Get real-time updates as changes are updated instantly
- Push your app to deployment with a single command
The only drawback with Meteor JS is that the rendering at the server end is a little low.
6. Ember JS
- Comes with a well-defined structure and make it easy to use
- Supports data-binding with the MVC structure
- Comes with multiple functionalities like exclusive debugging facilities, higher consistency, and full-stack development
The size of the Ember framework is a bit large, which can become an obstacle for individual developers.
Also, it is compatible with both a one-way and two-way data binding process and enables developers to create elements for the web app without getting into complex coding and development. There are many popular web apps that are designed using the Polymer framework, such as YouTube, Netflix, and Google Play Music.
- Allow developers to break their app into modules so that they can write code more clearly
- Comes with multiple components and structure design process
You can also use Spring Boot REST resources with the Polymer framework that will make it easy for you to develop your web app.