If you want to raise the awareness of brands and win the confidence of many people, you have great advantages in guest posting. For you and your organization, this is effective. Guest Posting is one of the best ways to build relationships, connections, and brand importance. Guest blog posting simply writes for other websites blogs and articles. Multiple websites are required for content related to their sites. Free guest posting sites enable the blogger to take advantage of the traffic that the blog posting site stimulates by backlinks to his/her biography.
Related: The Best iPhone VPN Apps 2021
Benefits of Guest Blogging:
Increases organic traffic:
For SEO purposes, many benefit from free guest posting sites. The more backlinks you have, the more efficient your websites are. Every link helps organic transport to grow. If you are doing it the right way, it’s so simple as post-driving.
Boosts social media following:
It’s easy to win your target audience through guest blogging. It not only drives shares, but it also increases your number of followers. Share information that corresponds to your expectations.
Guest posting will ensure that your thoughts and interests are conveyed to the readers in a great way to make you feel online. Nobody can stop you from providing the information you want to give if you have unique ideas, interesting topics.
Improves writing knowledge:
At writing, no one’s perfect. Your patience and practice will make you an expert. Write a blog post about subjects you’re interested in and you’ll see yourself in large terms soon. Do not give up if your post is dismissed. You can improve your writing, try editing and submitting the article in accordance with the editor’s guidelines.
In order to make a website popular and relevant, the highest quality must be taken into account. Your messages should be informative and well written. The search bots like sites that provide information. You can easily be connected to top bloggers on your domain with free guest posting sites.
Keep these tips in mind and take steps to increase productivity and you can increase your productivity through free customer posting sites. Don’t forget, the key to online marketing success is guest posting. And without deep thought, don’t rush into something.
Build a long-lasting relationship:
You may publish more articles on a single blog if you are not one of those people who are a guest post just for links. In return, this will strengthen the relationship with the blog owner and lead to additional partnerships.
Become an influencer:
You would become an influencer in the eyes of your potential public if you were on the authoritative websites and blogs. You would be regarded by people as an expert in your niche, and often referred to your words as “The Almighty.”
Inbound links (backlinks):
Is this really something I should explain? All right, you can also get a strong, quality backlink from your organic profile. The vast majority of sites allow you to add an or two links in your sub-line, usually at the bottom of each post.
Build an email list:
Your mailing list can be increased by the influx of referral traffic to your website. If and only if this traffic can be converted to your regular subscribers. This can be done only by approaching free guest blogging sites.
Build up your social media presence:
Do you wonder how you can build a company without posting d*ck pics? The way to go is to post guests. You would often get tagged and mentioned, for example, if someone shares your article.
How to be the perfect guest blogger?
You probably have realized when you read that posting is not an easy way to get backlinks from guests. When you read this part. You should be able to work your socks to be published in a publication that is authoritative.
But how do you create the “perfect” guest post?
1. Get to know the blog’s content and audience
Find out which blog content works best and which type of content is most important. Identify the style of the other posts and the detail of the posts.
2. Read the guidelines
How long is the piece to last? A 2000-word article cannot be written simply to determine that the limit is 1,000 words.
3. Pitch your post
It’s worth first pitching an idea to see if this would be something they would publish before they go on writing the actual article.
When you’re pitching, keep your email shorter (200 words or less), make multiple headline changes, provide a brief article description, quick bio of yourselves and some links to example posts.
4. Draft an article
Make sure your post is blog-like formatted and all relevant photos are included (everyone loves images). Blogs will generally request that the article be submitted in HTML or Markdown format, so host images and link source on your own website.
5. Craft a perfect byline (bio)
The way you present yourself can be the determining factor if you want your guest blog to be successful. Illustrate your expertise and subject matter, add a link to your site or two and add any relevant social networks.
Check your article twice or even three times, read it aloud, and let a family member or a friend read it. Can a normal person understand what you are trying to say? Does it flow well, is it consistent?
7. Submit your article
Your input is not finished at this stage. You may be asked by an editor to make any necessary changes.
Free Guest Posting Sites Lists
Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO & Content Marketing Websites
These free guest posting sites applies more to those with extensive experience in digital marketing, media, content marketing, SEO, or search engine marketing (SEM). The vast majority of these websites/blogs cover all aspects of digital marketing, while others focus on advanced content marketing. Some are more inclined to SEO technology. Before you pitch or apply, make sure you check the contents of the individual sites.
Blogging, Lifestyle & How-To Websites
This is a more diverse list of free guest posting sites than other ones. Although the following sites generally cover most of the topics in the title, each blog should always be checked individually. Lifehack & The Huffington Post are more common than others, for example. From the web to yoga they cover anything. Whereas Daily Blog Tips & Shout Me Loud is about novice blogger teaching. So a fast background check may also be useful before these websites are pitched.
Technology, Gadgets & Computer Websites
You’re a technology guru or an entire geek? Surely this list is for you. From general technology and innovations, to in-depth software assessments, the following websites cover everything. So why not reach some of the free guest posting sites below if you run a technology enterprise or just developed a new software, and are sure it could potentially revolutionize the technology market?
As you can see, a few high profile publications such as Wired and Tech Crunch are very chic about what they publish. Belt up and use your secret weapon when you pitch them. Follow up on these free guest blogging sites.
Web Design, and Web Development Websites
You’re a web developer or maybe an enthusiast of WordPress? The free guest posting sites list below is perfect for you. The vast majority of these sites cover almost all web design, coding, web development and WordPress topics.
It is worth remembering that a number of websites, such as Sitepoint, Smashing Magazine, and others, are extremely chic in their published content. One of the reasons is that they offer financial compensation for goods of quality. Isn’t that cool? You can receive and be paid for the necessary exposure! This is a blogger & SEO dream!
Business, Finance, and General Marketing Websites
Do you want to receive a guest blog, are you a passionate contractor or a small business owner? If so, this free guest posting sites list is for you precisely. You can not only gain an enormous amount of knowledge from these sites, but also share your knowledge.
The webpages cover general business, strategy, finance, and general marketing topics are listed below. Before you secure certain guest posts from publications with lower barriers, I do not suggest jumping onto Forbes, Inc., entrepreneur, and the gangs.
This is the list of selected free guest posting sites we tested for our company or our customers personally. That’s not to say we’re certainly not confident of Forbes or Ink or the Harvard Business Review. But one of these is an extremely difficult and exhausting process. We must admit, however, that Forbes is losing its status as one of the most reliable sources (perhaps not gradually). All these pop-ups, endless publicity and quotes are too nervous.
- Mashable | DA 92 | Topics: Social media, technology, business, entertainment
- Hubspot | DA 91 | Topics: Marketing
- GetResponse | DA 81 | Topics: Marketing, productivity, platform, automation
- Social Media Today | DA 80 | Topics: Business, social media, marketing
- Social Media Examiner | DA 80 | Topics: Social media
- Content Marketing Institute | DA 76 | Topics: Content marketing
- Creative Bloq | DA 74 | Topics: Blogging, web design
- MarketingProfs | DA 74 | Topics: Marketing
- Benchmark | DA 72 | Topics: Marketing, social media, SEO
- OutBrain | DA 71 | Topics: Blogging, marketing
- B2Bmarketing | DA 70 | Topics: Blogging, marketing
- Thesitegirls | DA 69 |Topics: Blogging, social media
- CoSchedule | DA 69 | Topics: Content marketing, blogging, social media
- Shout Me Loud | DA 68 | Topics: SEO, marketing
- Pole Position Marketing | DA 66 | Topics: Digital marketing, marketing, analytics, SEO, social media, web design
- Inc 42 | DA 63 | Topics: Blogging, marketing
- Mailjet | DA 63 | Topics: Email marketing
- The Blog Herald | DA 62 | Topics: Marketing, blogging
- Search Engine People | DA 61 | Topics: SEO, social media
- Making Different | DA 60 | Topics: Blogging, technology
- Post planner | DA 58 | Topics: Social media
- SEO Hacker | DA 57 | Topics: Marketing, SEO
- The Work at Home Woman | DA 55 | Topics: Social media, blogging, business
- Blog Engage | DA 54 | Topics: Blogging
- Viral Blog | DA 54 | Topics: Social media, technology
- Sociable Blog | DA 53 | Topics: Social media, marketing, growth hacking
- Growmap | DA 51 | Topics: Marketing, SEO
- Famous Bloggers | DA 50 | Topics: Blogging, social media, SEO
- Hellbound Bloggers | DA 50 | Topics: Blogging, social media, technology
- iBlogzone | DA 50 | Topics: SEO, marketing, blogging
- Basic Blog Tips | DA 49 | Topics: Blogging
- Hinge Marketing | DA 49 | Topics: Marketing
- Tech Patio | DA 47 | Topics: Marketing, SEO, technology
- iTech Code | DA 46 | Topics: Blogging, SEO, social media
- Dealer Marketing | DA 46 | Topics: Marketing
- Purely Themes | DA 46 | Topics: SEO, marketing, hosting
- Birds on the Blog | DA 45 | Topics: Blogging
- Northcutt | DA 42 | Topics: Marketing, SEO, social media, email
- Spyder Outletinc | DA 40 | Topics: Business, technology, SEO
- Opportunities Planet | DA 40 | Topics: SEO, social media, blogging
- Brand Driven Digital | DA 40 | Topics: Social media, marketing
- Be a Better Blogger | DA 32 | Topics: Blogging
- Astrogrowth | DA 31 | Topics: growth hacking, content, affiliate, email marketing
- George Papatheodorou Blog | DA 20 | Topics: Marketing, SEO, tools
- The Newsify | DA 19 | Topics: Technology, Business, Digital Marketing
- Taglia Blog | DA 49 | Topics: Marketing, SEO
- SEMupdates | DA 19 | Topics: SEO, social media, content marketing
- iPackDesign | DA 16 | Topics: Marketing, branding
- Online Marketing Cloud | DA 4 | Topics: SEO. marketing, PPC, social media
- Tech Post | DA 29 | Topics: Social Media, SEO, digital marketing
- SEO Tools Station | DA 18 | Topics: Website Traffic, freelancing
- My Tech Talky | DA 14 | Topics: Blogging, SEO, wordpress
- Bakwas Marketing | DA 17 | Topics: Email marketing, digital marketing, SEO
- Blog Planet | DA 53 | Topics: Business, technology, digital marketing
- Plolu | DA 17 | Topics: SEO, video marketing
- Blog Notes | DA 25 | Topics: Digital Marketing, technology
- Hostel Bookers | DA 69 | Topics: Travel
- Go Abroad | DA 65 | Topics: Travel
- TheplanetD | DA 63 | Topics: Travel
- eDreams | DA 58 | Topics: Travel
- Global Grasshopper | DA 52 | Topics: Travel
- In The Know | DA 44 | Topics: Travel
- TravelVisaBookings | DA 40 | Topics: Travel
- Teno Blog | DA 39 | Topics: Travel
- Turtle Verse | DA 12 | Topics: Travel, entertainment
- Algarve | DA 34 | Topics: Travel
- Brit on the Move | DA 23 | Topics: Travel
- Guestblogging.pro | DA 11 | Topics: Travel, tech, business, finance
- Asmzine | DA 34 | Topics: Entertainment, travel
- eLearn Magazine | DA 91 | Topics: Education, reviews
- Edutopia | DA 80 | Topics: Education
- EduGorilla | DA 52 | Topics: Education
- Tutorful | DA 39 | Topics: Education
- Speak Audible | DA 20 | Topics: Education
- Internet Marketing School | DA 22 | Topics: Digital Marketing, SEO
- Colossal | DA 91 | Topics: Photography
- Contact Music | DA 83 | Topics: Music
- Digital Photography School | DA 79 | Topics: Photography
- Sonic Bids | DA 71 | Topics: Music
- Guitar Chalk Magazine | DA 51 | Topics: Music
- Buzz Towns | DA 24 | Topics: Arts, entertainment
- Urban Adventure | DA 25 | Topics: Fishing, camping
- Article Wala | DA 10 | Topics: Entertainment, lifestyle
- Help4flesh| DA 56 | Topics: Fashion, travel, lifestyle
- Lemony Blog | DA 52 | Topics: Lifestyle, entertainment
- Escape Artist | DA 64 | Topics: Real estate
- Wiki Web Post | DA 9 | Topics: Business and economy
- Trend Greats | DA 16 | Topics: Business, accounting
Read More: 10 Best Job Search Websites List in 2021
Disclaimer: This list of free guest posting sites does not ensure that the contents, guest post, or contribution of all or any of the websites listed below will be accepted. Only those who would like to make a contribution to different media publications will treat this post/list as a resource. The vast majority of these websites require a certain amount of expertise and experience before you can submit guest posts/contributions. Take time to make sure your content is of the highest quality before you access any of these websites/blogs.
It is also worth pointing out that some websites have modified the rules and rules for blogging guests, closed external submissions completely, reduced them, or increased their numbers in the Domain Authority and/or Alexa Rank by the time you read this post. In other words, we will make every effort to keep that list updated and give you the most accurate, complete, and reliable information.