You can take basic computer courses, use tutoring sites, view computer video tutorials free of charge, play computer blogs, and use the search engine to learn basic computer skills online. However, in order to learn computer skills online using these methods, it is important for you to know the basic computer skills that you want to learn and the goals behind computer skills.
Related: 8 Tech Skills Digital Marketers Need to Know
I have already established the basic computer list and advance computer skills that you can learn from the basics of the computer.
Explore the Contents
What are basic computer skills?
Basic computer skills are all particular or core competencies that are important to teach the efficient, effective management, operation, and use of a computer, computer application, and the Internet.
Here are the basic computer skills examples:
To turn on the computer, for example, is not an essential computer ability. This is common. It is common.
But when the computer is turned on and you find a problem or a mistake and you take the following steps:
- You understand the mistake and the underlying reasons. You try to solve and turn on a computer by yourself using your mobile phone to search on Google or for help or reasons calling your friends or family support.
You took the suggested steps afterward. The following could have been tried:
- Power and connection have been monitored. And the cables and switches you re-connect. And this is activated. And it’s on.
However, if it is not activated, then the next step is:
- You opened and re-assembled the cabinet (disabled, enabled, plugged, or disconnected the ram), connected the hard disk, connected power to the motherboard, and checked all by yourself by viewing the YouTube video tutorial. It is switched on now.
- However, it doesn’t work then you tested a new or another power supply (SMPS – power supply switch mode). And now you have found it works.
Related: 10 Skills to Master Before a New Startup
And you contacted a computer technician for assistance and support if nothing worked.
Now let’s understand where in this example are the basic or advanced computer skills:
- The computer is a basic computer skill when you check the power supply or power connection.
- If you are looking for the solution to this problem on Google using your mobile phone or another computer, then this is a basic learning skill in computing. This means that you are interested in and want to learn to solve this problem alone.
- You looked up the tutorials and took the risk of disabling and reassembling the physical components. It is a state-of-the-art computer skill in which you have a problem.
- When nothing worked, you called the computer technician and learned or asked why. Again, it is a basic computer learning skill.
What needs to be done to achieve specific objectives effectively, with accuracy, and in less time is the main thing behind computer skills or any technical skills. This means that you know what to do and what to do. These are the core competencies.
Related: How to Promote Your Business on TikTok
Even people have computer grades and diplomas and even computer students search on Google, take help and even watch video tutorials to do basic work on the computer.
This is because we don’t want our brain to use and don’t want to overload information in our memory. Instead, searching on Google is easy.
But due to this, we see increasing numbers of people copying each other in order to find jobs, courses and to live a life, and more people follow each other. However, very few people invent and become leaders in the IT industry.
Even if you can turn it on, computers teach everything alone, you can even learn computers on your own.
You can do everything you want to do with the tool Tips, search bars, comments, or personal assistant.
But it is for precision that we learn from someone. And these days you can’t spend six months learning basic computer skills, which can be learned online within a month.
- It also depends on the students and the teachers. Who teaches, who learns?
- What are you going to become when you are learning from a lazy instructor?
- What do you think, will you become an informatician following this person when you learn from a person who isn’t an interest in computer science and computer science??
What’s important, then? Your objectives, your interests? And this ought not to be a work or a company. Instead, computers and technology are the only interest.
Related: How to Run Android apps on your Windows 10 PC
For instance, after schooling, you come to me with your kid. And have you moderate financial terms?
You now want your child’s career, profession, and life to be successful. And study the topic that has good dimensions.
What do you want to do, I asked the kid? What you liked, I asked? What don’t you like I asked? I asked and assessed the children’s activity. The child did not answer. And you, parents, or children are open to suggestions that I can give without my own interest, either financially or in an affiliate.
They let them do a fundamental computer course, I suggested. So I want to continue in this field or can I take larger learning challenges on this subject in the course we or he/she will find out.
I also suggested that he take a few competition programs for government jobs. And then understand his answer.
At the end of this story, it’s important that you get this exact education if you want to become a computer scientist.
If you want to do a job, you will learn the basic computer skills that allow you to work.
You can learn the basic computer skills in a company and business if you want to do business, IT or online business.
Your thinking will influence the results during learning. I know you won’t do that after the course or certificate if you’re learning basic computer abilities with a negative mind.
I know that students run their own web development and software developers as well as YouTube channels and blogs after basic computer courses. They learned it from me, I don’t want to say.
I just interested them in learning this. And I’ve never scheduled it. This happened automatically because, a few years ago, I was interested in learning more than them when I was teaching offline.
This is the secret of teachers who effectively teach and interested students in learning. You’re not interested in teaching, you’re interested in learning more while teaching the schoolchildren.
There are 10 people in the class and the most interested is the one who teaches. This is now the leader for 1 person. And these 9 follow that one person’s passion. And in their own field, all these nine students will be brilliant. Not only in the computer field but also when you do another thing.
How you can learn basic computer skills online?
You have to do the following things:
- Find out who is a computer teacher or trainer or who is passionate about computers, skills, and technologies or on the internet. Contact you, read and learn from your blogs, do your online training courses, and connect to or join your network.
If your level of interest in computing is 5%, you should find out who is at least 10% online, then find out who is 20%, and after these, your level must exceed 35% and you should find out who is 90% who has an interest in computing, teaches about computers, computer blogs, and knowledge so that you become interested.
- The second thing you do is to list the essential computer skills you want to acquire for your job or career. So that you follow this person, they are successful in reality, not as followers or subscribers.
Then contact computer teachers or experts or technology consultants if you still are unsure. Say your story to them. And analyze their suggestions and make your own decisions without others’ influence.
If you want a simpler or quick solution to learn computer skills online then do the following:
- Read, learn, and implement Google Search.
- For example, the aim is to create a working curriculum vitae. You can use websites for creating new Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and the Online Resume.
- Now, look for a curriculum vitae on Google.
- Open the left (it can be videos or blog article).
- Follow the steps. Follow them.
Now every time you want to do something on your computer and on the Internet, repeat it.
But it’s important to know how to enter or search the search engine to do it effectively.
It means that you can use these five steps to learn basic or even advanced computer skills online thousands or millions of times too. But this is not the correct way or it is only the quickest way. This is good for those who do nothing in the field of IT. But it is important for students to learn from a passionate computer professor and mentor step by step, proper basic computer courses.