TechMag is here to help you get the most out of Black Friday while staying within your budget. We put in the effort, and you save the cash. Regularly visit for Christmas buying advice and updates from your favorite retailers. The 26th of November is Black Friday.
The Amazon Black Friday sales have begun. On Oct. 4, the store claimed that “Black Friday-worthy” bargains will begin immediately.
If you thought seeing holiday items around Halloween was early, Amazon has now taken it to a whole new — and unprecedented — level.
The following are the specifics.
Explore the Contents
What are the Amazon Black Friday discounts for 2021?
Every day, new discounts are added to amazon.com/epicdeals. Limited-time offers on Apple, Sony, Bose, and KitchenAid items, as well as other big companies, will be released through November. The following are some of the offers:
- Barbie, Fisher-Price, and Hot Wheels toys are up to 30% off.
- Anne Klein, Nine West, and more brands are offering up to 50% off a variety of women’s timepieces.
- Select Shark vacuums and steam mops are up to 45 percent discount.
- Certain Samsung phones and earphones are up to 30% discounted.
Electronics are among the most eagerly anticipated Black Friday offers. A selection of televisions from LG, Samsung, and Sony are on sale for up to 20% off on Amazon. There will undoubtedly be more major discounts in the future.
We noticed the following early limited-time specials:
- $179 for Apple AirPods Pro ($70 off).
- $199.99 for an HP Chromebook 11-inch laptop ($100 off).
- $99.99 for a Thamtu G11 robot vacuum cleaner ($160 off).
This year’s new features include:
- Gifts for stockings. Amazon has a selection of inexpensive presents under $10, $25, and $50. There are presents for dogs, parties, kids, and outdoor enthusiasts, as well as small, entertaining gift ideas, travel and wellness gifts, and ideas for pets, parties, kids, and outdoor lovers.
- List of holiday gifts A new present list, categorized by recipient, is also accessible, allowing consumers to discuss gift ideas with everyone in their household.
- Gifts can be sent via email or SMS. These are for persons for whom you do not have a mailing address. It’s a feature of the Prime mobile app, which is only available to Prime members.
What are some ways to save money at Amazon?
Amazon is the first to join, so expect others to follow suit soon. That’s when you’ll have to get serious about saving. For the time being, it could be a good idea to search for the items you’re most interested in and save them to compare prices in the following weeks.
The most aggressively priced items, however, may be in low supply due to ongoing supply chain difficulties. Buying early also helps to lessen the stress of probable shipment delays, so don’t wait too long if you see something really appealing and reasonably priced.
Tip: Amazon features a U.S. small-business area containing items from Black-, family-, women-, and military-family-owned firms for buyers who wish to make a positive effect. There’s also a shop selling handcrafted gifts.
What bargains did Amazon provide for Black Friday 2020?
Early last year, Amazon added to the pandemic holiday shopping frenzy. Here are some of the 2020 deals:
- $79.99 for a Fire HD 10 tablet ($70 off).
- $27.99 for a Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote ($12 off).
- Citizen, Bulova, Anne Klein, and other brands are offering up to 50% off a range of timepieces.
- The KidKraft Super Vortex Racing Tower is up to 40% discounted.
- Skullcandy Indy True and XT earphones are up to 50% off.
- For $149.99 (normally $274.98), you can get a Ring Video Doorbell 3 with an Echo Show 5.
Select Ninja kitchen goods are up to 40% discount.