How to Get the Best Walmart Black Friday Deals in 2021
TechMag is here to help you get the most out of Black Friday while staying within your budget. We put in the effort, and you save the cash. Regularly visit for Christmas buying advice and updates from your favorite retailers. The 26th of November is Black Friday.
Last year, the pandemic prompted big retailers to hold early Black Friday specials in order to control crowds and boost sales. Following the success of such efforts, and possibly in response to supply chain concerns, the previously limited-time holiday sale is being extended throughout the calendar once more.
Related: MacBook Pro 2021: Top Features You Must Know
With its second annual “Black Friday Deals for Days,” Walmart is launching three sales events.
Here’s what we discovered.
Table of Contents
What are the Walmart shop hours on Black Friday 2021?
Walmart store hours vary by area, but the retailer has announced that it would be closed on Thanksgiving Day 2021 once again. On Wednesday, Nov. 24, stores will be open as usual.
The hours for Black Friday have yet to be revealed.
Tip: If you’re a paid Walmart+ member, you’ll get early access to Black Friday sale events in November, regardless of when your local store opens. You’ll even have a four-hour head start on non-member shopping.
What are the Walmart Black Friday discounts for 2021?
The following are the details on the three savings opportunities:
- “Deals for Days” is a phrase that means “deals for days.” Event 1 kicks out online on November 3 at 7 p.m. ET and in stores on November 5 at 5 a.m. local time.
- Event 2 begins online on November 10 at 7 p.m. ET and in stores on November 12 at 5 a.m. local time.
- Details on Event 3 will be published later, however Walmart indicated that some discounts are already available on Walmart.com, and customers may expect “Rollback” savings in stores.
The following are some of the deals that will begin on November 3:
- $179 for a 14-inch HP X360 Chromebook with 4GB RAM ($120 down).
- A variety of games and puzzles are available for $10 apiece.
- For $15, you can get a 12-figure rocket playset from Ryan’s World Galaxy 1 Explorer ($14.97 off).
- For $59, you can get a Hoover WindTunnel XL Pet bagless upright vacuum ($40 off).
The following are some of the deals that will be available on November 10th:
- For $288 ($211 off), you can get a Shark EZ robot vacuum with a self-emptying base.
- For $49 ($40 off), you can get a Gourmia digital French door air fryer and toaster oven combo.
- For $89, you can get an RCA 720p home entertainment projector ($50 off).
- $139 for a 10.4-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 32GB tablet ($80 off).
- $548 for a Samsung 60-inch 4K smart TV with HDR ($301 off).
What are some ways to save money at Walmart?
Each sale starts online and continues in stores, so keep an eye on your favorite things online to get a head start on saving. A premium Walmart+ membership also gives you a four-hour head start on savings, as we discussed before. It should be noted that this is a paid membership, not a free trial.
Signing up for Walmart+ perks, on the other hand, would set you back $98 per year or $12.95 per month. If you decide to sign up, you’ll have to add another subscription to your budget. You can cancel your membership at any time.
Walmart says it will have bargains on toys and gadgets starting Nov. 3 — and fashion, home goods, and hard goods starting Nov. 10 — to help you plan.
Walmart offers curbside pickup if you’re hoping to alleviate some of the holiday shopping stress. While having a package delivered to your door is ideal, obtaining that item in your hands and tucking it away in your hidden gift hoard may be the finest broken-supply-chain option.
Walmart’s Black Friday 2020 deals: what were they?
You may recall, as much as we’d like to forget, how Black Friday sales turned into month-long celebrations last year. As companies avoided packed aisles, many of Walmart’s top offers were found online.
In 2020, we highlighted the following deals:
- For $29, you can choose from a variety of boys’ and girls’ bikes.
- $478 for a Vizio SmartCast 70-inch Class 4K UHD TV (online only).
- $35 for an 8-piece Mainstays comforter and quilt set.
- $49 for a T-fal 22-piece cookware kit.