Dark mode is more than recommended for resting your eyes, especially when you consult your smartphone in the dark. Good news, it is quite possible to activate it on Instagram. We explain the procedure to follow in this tutorial.
Regularly, we give you solutions to optimize the use of your favorite social networks. Lately, we have put together a tutorial explaining how to integrate music into an Instagram Story. In the same vein, you can also consult this guide which will tell you how to add links to Stories.
Today we are going to take a look at the dark fashion of Instagram. As a reminder, dark mode allows your screen to be paved with black. This is great when you are tapping on your smartphone when the ambient light is low. The dark mode makes it possible to preserve your eyes which are abused by a screen that is too bright.
That being said, how do you activate it on Instagram? Note that there is no option to configure it directly from the application. You have to go through the settings of your phone. Therefore, you will be able to benefit from dark mode on Instagram only if your entire smartphone interface is switched to black mode.
Instagram: tutorial to activate dark mode
- Check that your smartphone is running at least Android 12.
- Still in the settings, go to the Display section.
- Then activate dark mode.
- The magic will now operate. Your Instagram app will automatically switch to dark mode.
- Your iPhone should at least run on iOS 13.
- As on Android, you will have to configure the dark mode of your iPhone to be able to enjoy it on Instagram.
- To do this, go to the settings then scroll down to the Brightness and display section.
- Then choose dark mode on the right in the menu that appears.
- You now benefit from dark mode on all your iPhone, including on Instagram!
You now have in your possession all the information allowing you to go through black hours on Instagram.