iPhone SE vs iPhone 11: Which One Suits You Best?
Apple’s cheap phone offering has a new competitor: the iPhone SE. For its part, the iPhone 11, which until yesterday was the latest and cheapest Apple phone, will now fight to the death for the money of consumers who do not want to pay too much for a phone with the apple logo. And is that if the iPhone 11 was already “cheap” – under the parameters of Apple, of course – with a price of $699, the iPhone SE, with a price of $ 399, has become a very interesting option.
Taking into account the difference in price, we can easily deduce that there will be several features of the iPhone 11 that the iPhone SE does not offer, but in general, if the price is US $399 for an iPhone SE, you will not miss many things about the iPhone 11.
iPhone SE vs iPhone 11
iPhone SE 2020 iPhone 11
- Screen 4.7 inches (IPS LCD) 6.1 inches (IPS LCD)
- Resolution 1,334×750 1,792×828
- Pixel Density 326ppp 326ppp
- OS iOS 13 iOS 13
- Processor A13 Bionic (six cores: two 2.65Hz, four power-efficient) A13 Bionic (six cores: two 2.65Hz, four power-efficient)
- Storage 64GB / 128GB / 256GB 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- Storage expansion Not Not
- Rear camera 12 megapixels (ƒ / 1.8) with software portrait mode Dual, 12 megapixel regular (f / 1.8) with 12 megapixel wide-angle (f / 2.4) optical image stabilization
- Frontal camera 7 megapixels (ƒ / 2.2) 12 megapixels (capture at 7 megapixels if you take vertical photos unless you extend it)
- RAM To be confirmed 4GB
- Drums Same duration as iPhone 8 (capacity to be confirmed) 3,110mAh
- Connectivity NFC, 802.11ax WiFi 6, LTE Gigabit, Bluetooth 5.0 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0 Wi-Fi 6 (2.4, 5GHz)
- Waterproof Yes (IP67, up to 1.5 meters deep for up to 30 minutes) Yes, IP68
- Fingerprint reader Yes (front) Yes (front)
- Face recognition Not Not
- Wireless charging Yes Yes
- Headphone jack Not Not
Important features Screen with Haptic Touch, Apple Pay, wireless charging, stereo audio recording, and playback. Compatible with the video content in Dolby Vision and HDR10. It comes in three colors: black, white and red Eyebrow screen, 3D facial recognition, slow motion recording with the front camera, automatic night mode on the camera, a free year of Apple TV Plus, two cameras with different perspectives.
- Dimensions 138.4×67.3×7.3mm 150.9×75.7×8.3mm
- Weight 148 grams 194 grams
- Price $399 US $699 / 809 euros / 164,699 PKR
From the outset, we are talking about phones that are very different in size. The iPhone SE is 4.7 inches and the iPhone 11 rises to 6.1 inches. The resolution is also different, being a little better on the iPhone 11. Both offer the same storage options and have the same processing power thanks to the presence of the A13 chip, although it remains to know the exact RAM memory of the new iPhone SE.
The iPhone 11 surpasses the new one in the subject of cameras since it has two rear and one front that, in addition, is more pixels. The iPhone 11 also outperforms in terms of security by Face ID, although some people will prefer the Touch ID (which you will find in the iPhone SE). The battery is likely to be better on the iPhone 11 as well, but we’ll know for sure until we have the iPhone SE in our hands and do the necessary tests.
Which is better? Looking at the specs, the iPhone 11 is a better choice for a bigger screen, Face ID, more and better cameras, among other things. But, the differences also directly affect the price, which is $300 more than that of the iPhone SE.