Easypaisa Review: Easypaisa is the most popular Telenor payment app in Pakistan. Telenor customers can pay with ease using new, easy, and seamless payment methods.
Users can go cashless by making online payments with Easypaisa. By using Easypaisa app you can send and receive money, as well as to purchase mobile load or special deals from all of your favorite telecom companies. Additionally, you can make postpaid and utility bill payments, as well as buy bus tickets, right from your doorstep.
Related: JazzCash Review: Pros and Cons
Additionally, you should test out some of our new products, such as Donations, Insurance, and cash deposit in your mobile account via Bykea – all of which are available right at your doorstep. This and much more is available when you download the app That Has It All!
Esaypaisa App Pros (Easypaisa Review)
Add cash to your account
Add cash to your Easypaisa Wallet by safely and conveniently attaching any bank’s debit card to your wallet.
Send an easypaisa request to a Bykea rider and have your cash loaded to your account at your doorstep.
Mobile loads and bill payments
Get the quickest online recharge and payment of postpaid bills for all telecom operators: Telenor, Zong, Ufone, and Jazz. Cashbacks and offers on cellphone recharges and postpaid bill payments are guaranteed.
Subscribe to your preferred Telenor, Zong, or Ufone Call, SMS, and Data Offers. Not only that, but you’ll also enjoy special discounts!
Transfer funds between wallets or to any other bank account for free (at 0 percent charge).
Send money to your friends and family members located around Pakistan using any valid CNIC or phone number!
Payment of Electricity, Gas, and Broadband Bills
Pay all your utility bills with a single click! ay your IESCO, PEPCO, MEPCO, KESC, K-Electric, FESCO, GEPCO, HESCO, LESCO, and QESCO electricity bills.
SNGPL and SSGC gas bills
Bills for broadband services provided by PTCL, SCO, SCO Prepaid Load, PTCL EVO, Naya Tel, Qubee, Wateen, World Call, and Wi-Tribe, among others.
Send a Tohfa to your family and friends.
Send a Tohfa to your friends and family on key occasions such as their birthdays or Eid and personalize your money transfers!
Donate with ease
Find your favourite charitable organization in a single window and donate with a single click through the app.
Contribute to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund, Eidhi Foundation, Shifa Trust, Shaukat Khanum (SKMCH), SOS Children’s Village, Cyte Foundation, Redcresaid, Sahara Trust, Care Foundation, The Citizens Foundation (TCF), Saylani Trust, Akhuwat Foundation, and the PM CJ Dam Fund.
Top up other mobile wallets
Take advantage of incredible discounts on Daraz Wallet and Careem wallet top-ups.
Invite your friends and family to Easypaisa app
Invite your friends to download the app and enter to win fantastic monthly rewards.
Simply go cashless
Pay quickly by scanning our QR Codes at over 480+ locations to receive incredible discounts!
Purchase bus tickets
Save on bus tickets from Daewoo, Bilal Travels, Q-Connect, and Skyways, among others! Travel in comfort.
Get affordable insurance policies
Assure your future security and that of your family with simple-to-access insurance products for all your needs.
Purchase health insurance policies for yourself starting at Rs. 2 per day and receive coverage up to Rs. 5,000 each month.
Our smartphone screen insurance covers you up to Rs. 10,000 for a period of 12 months on a daily or annual payment plan.
Purchase life insurance policies to ensure that your loved ones are taken care of in the event of your death. Starting at Rs. 2 or Rs. 5 each day, Monthly subscriptions start at Rs. 60 or Rs. 150.
Easypaisa App Cons (Easypaisa Review)
- Bugs in app: Many Easypaisa app users experience difficulties in payment transfer due to bugs in app. Some time app show 0 account alance.
- App interface is not user-friendly: Lots of unnecessary stuff on the main page. Application interface should be minimalistic. No option to delete or edit your favourites.
- Error during Mobile loads and package: When users try to mobile loads and want to activate their favourite packges, then this app shows error. Some packeges not working properly and display unnecessary error without any reason.
- Money transferring issues: You can deposit money but you will not be able to get your money back or transfer your or even pay your bills.
- Link down issues: Sometimes this app is useless. Users feel diffuculties to transfer funds due to link down or server issues.
- Heavy app: Easypaisa app taking too much time for loading.
- Customer service experience is poor: Need to improve and response to customer should be prompt instead of waiting long time. Otherwise experience to use app is comfortable and satisfactory. Expecting with the new update will be more comfortable.
The overall rating of this app is good then other competitors. The Telenor authorities must check the app issues. Good customer support can increase the trust on this app.