JazzCash Review: With roughly 10 million monthly active users and a defined aim to enhance financial inclusion, JazzCash is Pakistan’s leading digital payments platform. Approximately 100 million Pakistanis – nearly half of the country’s population – are still unbanked. Money transfers, bill payments, debit cards, insurance, savings, ticketing, food delivery, government, and corporate payments are all available through JazzCash. The JazzCash USSD channel, mobile application, and over 80,000 retail agents across the country provide access to these services. JazzCash QR and an online payment gateway solution are also available to more than 45,000 retailers.
JazzCash has pledged to increase the proportion of women in their mobile money user base by 2023 as part of the GSMA’s Connected Women commitment campaign. JazzCash aims to assist women both digitally and financially so that they may not only maintain themselves and their families, but also contribute to the greater economy of Pakistan. In this article we will review the JazzCash in detail.
Table of Contents
JazzCash Review: Pros and Cons
After the initial setup of your JazzCash account, it is very easy to send and receive funds throughout the country.
- Pay Utility Bills: Customers can pay their utility bills through JazzCash App without wasting their time. Jazz Cash allows its users to pay their bills from home very easily. Jazz Cash makes it easy as you can pay bills with just a click.
- Mobile Load & Bundle: You can recharge your SIM card with JazzCash. Through JazzCash, you can recharge Mobilink, Telenor, Warid, Zong and Ufone SIMs.
- Money withdraw from Payoneer: This is the one of the best feature of JazzCash and through this feature Freelancers from Pakistan can withdraw their funds direct to JazzCash account.
- Bank Transfer: You can transfer your funds to all popular Pakistani banks.
- Receive/Send Payments: You can receive and send payments easily from anyone in Pakistan.
- Online Shopping: Daraz.pk is one of several websites where you may shop online and pay through JazzCash. In-app purchases are available in games like PUBG, Garena Free Fire, Cross-Fire Legends, and many others. Jazz cash can be used to purchase game-specific currency and valuables. It will be far more convenient than purchasing game stop gift cards.
- Desposit Funds: The actual question is how can you save money and use it later? The solution is straightforward: There are three main approaches: I) Paying a visit to a local Jazz Cash agent ii) Making a purchase with a credit or debit card iii) Applying for a VISA.
- Book your Bus/Cenima Tickets: Jazz Cash also makes it simple for customers to purchase bus tickets. Simply go to the book tickets menu and look for the tickets you require, then purchase them. Tickets are available from the following partners: Daewoo Express, Cinepax Theatres and Kohistan bus service.
- Security: When it comes to sending and receiving money, we all know that security is crucial. Jazz Cash ensures that users have a safe and simple way to send money. Jazz wants you to take the following precautions to avoid any kind of double-dealing: 1. Activating Face ID, 2. Activating Touch ID, 3. Make sure you have a decent MPIN. Now you may transmit money without worrying about being robbed.
- Free-gifts: Users of Jazz Cash can receive presents from time to time. As a result, you should check in on a regular basis to see what you can get.
- Locating nearby JazzCash Agents: You can go to your local Jazz Cash agent if you need money in cash. Using the Find nearby Agents feature in the Jazz Cash app, you can find the location of your nearest Jazz Cash agent.
- JazzCash app takes too much loading time
- Instant payment sending/receiving is not available. 30 minutes wait/delay for sending/receiving payments is unacceptable. Thats why customers are facing difficulties and they are moving to other networks.
- People use this type of services in emergency but company has its own policies and in future this will decrease company reputation.
- Bugs in JazzCash App
- JazzCash is not providing quality customer suppport service.
- On Google Playstore, JazzCash app rating is 3.0. This is not a good rating as compared to other competitors.
- Many Freelancers and customers complaint about the fraudluent activities in JazzCash app.
- Many freelancers who withdraw money from Jazz Cash have complained that when they transferred money from Payoneer to JazzCash account, the money appeared in Jazz account balance but suddenly the money disappeared when they Jazz contacted to Jazz customer support they did not support.
Top 10 JazzCash Reviews from the Internet
ہمایوں – Delayed Payments
Hasaan Fazal says;
Uzair Siddique says;
M Hassan says;
Hidaya Tus Sabeel says;
Umar Khalid says;
Ali Raza says;
Annie Abdulrauf says;
Malik Imran says;
Sadia Pervez says;