Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: How to Disable Multi-console Gaming
In the Activision game, PS4, Xbox, and PC players can play, but if you want to play only with people from your console, follow these steps.
The crossplay or multi-console game is not for everyone. And while very few games currently offer it, this guide will help you disable it in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Activision title are, along with Fortnite and a handful of other games, one of the few titles that allow cross-platform play, a form of gameplay that allowsPS4, Xbox and PC gamers to play each other. Unfortunately, PC gamers are known for their relatively easy access to cheating software. It is for this that Xbox or PS4 gamers might want to disable the crossplay of Modern Warfare.
How to disable crossplay in Modern Warfare
- Turn on your console from which you play and run Modern Warfare.
- Enter the Options menu (may vary depending on the console, but is usually an option in the upper right corner).
- Enter Account (the fourth option from left to right).
- Deactivate the Multiplatform option.
- When you want to play again against people from other consoles, simply perform the same steps, but now in the fourth step activate that Multiplatform option.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a game released since the fall of last year. It is available for PS4, Xbox, and PC in different versions. The title is the second time Activision tries to try their luck with battle royale- style games.