State Bank of Pakistan in collaboration with the National Institute of Banking & Finance (NIBAF) has launched the National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y). The basic aim of the program is to impart essential financial education to Pakistani youth and school-going children for strengthening of their money management skills and understanding of financial matters. The program mainly targets three age groups (School Going Children – age 9-12 years; Adolescents – age 13-17 years; Youth – age 18-29 years) across Pakistan.
National Financial Literacy Program for Youth brings an amazing opportunity under its virtual internship program for students to develop their leadership, strategic, and communication skills.
Be a Student of a registered School, TVET, College, or HEC Recognized University within Pakistan and AJK.
What You Will Get
- Gain experience of working with the professional team of the National Financial Literacy Program for Youth
- Be featured on the NFLPY’s website, social media, and newsletters
- Get to network and build relationships with Student Ambassadors from other educational institutes and disciplines
- Get a chance to participate in NFLP-Y’s events, training and to be considered for local internships
- Get gold, silver and platinum certificates on the basis of your performance
- Earn a ‘performance-based’ stipend up to Rs. 20,000/-
How to Apply?
If you want to join NFLP-Y’s Virtual Internship Program and become our student Brand Ambassador, please visit our website and fill out the online application form