Modifying Team Background, Attending a virtual meeting shouldn’t have anything distracting going on in the background. Since the majority of professionals prefer to use MS Teams to plan business meetings, you can expect to live up to a certain standard.
The ability to change your background is available in MS Teams if your background is not silent. The software uses artificial intelligence (AI) to recognize your background and either replace it with a pre-selected image or simply blur it out. However, anyone who comes on the screen will show up, so make sure there is nobody in your backdrop.
Modifying Team Background, When it comes to altering backgrounds on Teams, you have two choices. Your background might be blurred or another image can be used in its place. You may only insert an image that is compatible with MS Teams when adding it to your backdrop. As backdrop pictures, only file types ending in.PNG,.JPG, and.BMP are supported.
Modifying Team Background, Setting a background is an option both before and during a meeting.
Explore the Contents
Preceding the meeting.
Modifying Team Background, While setting up your devices before the meeting, you can modify your background.
- On the meeting invitation, click.
- Choose Background Filters from the video’s drop-down menu.
- Select Blur or a library image from the background selections on your right.
- Click Add new to add a new image as your background if you so want.
- Pick an image by navigating your smartphone.
Modifying Team Background, Throughout the Meeting
- During the meeting, if there is a problem with your background, you can fix it by selecting More Actions.
- Make the background effects selection.
- If you wish to blur out your background, choose Blur.
- If you wish to switch your backdrop to an image, click Add new.
- Apply your choice and start the video.
Read More: How to Stop Windows Background Applications
Modifying Team Background, Why am I unable to alter my past?
While changing your backdrop in MS Teams, there can be some difficulties. Make sure your camera is correctly linked to your computer if you are unable to change your background. If your camera is not functioning properly on MS Teams, you cannot configure your background.
Modifying Team Background, Unfortunately, if you use Linux, you are unable to use this feature because Linux does not yet support changing the backdrop. Similarly, if you’ve used a virtual machine to run MS Teams, this capability won’t be available to you.