The little details can tell a lot about your business and contribute to the brand building of your business. One of them is the use of a corporate email, as it reflects the brand’s seriousness and commitment.
The corporate email is the one that formally identifies your business and its structure is similar to email@example.com and is also usually linked to and identifies the website of a small business.
Many SMEs use email as a tool to interact and maintain direct communication with customers, suppliers and other public. This simple act can increase the chances of completing a business.
In addition to benefiting in the image of your business, a corporate email brings other advantages:
- Security: A corporate email has a more advanced security system in terms of antivirus systems, backup copies, firewalls and anti-spam filters better than those offered by the free ones.
- Larger storage space: The storage limit can be increased more flexibly than with companies offering free mail.
- More efficient management by allowing you to create distribution lists and other functions that are limited in free services.
By having a corporate email with your own domain, people have a better perception of your business and your credibility is likely to increase. They also start to see you as a serious company and give them greater certainty that you are an established and formal business.
It is also a marketing excellence tool as it helps to create brand identity and positioning by constantly using it among your clients and suppliers, visualizing it in your stationery and brochures, etc.
Using an email is something that everyone usually does, but if you use a corporate one, you must take into account certain rules so that it really means a benefit for your business:
- It must be of exclusive business use and not personal. In this way, you reduce the risks of sending emails to who you should not as well as suffer a cyber attack or something like that.
- Use it within working hours, it is likely that your customers use a personal email and it will not be pleasant to be receiving notifications about your messages at three in the morning.
- Use secure access keys that are not easy to guess.
- Avoid sending messages that can be classified as junk mail easily.