How to Recover Deleted Photos from Mobile?
How to Recover Deleted Photos from mobile? Everybody likes photography from a
smartphone. Everyone wants to save their photos in their phone. If you ever deleted your photos by mistake , then what do you do?
Recover deleted photos from Android phones
For this you have the Toolkit Android Data Recovery providing you with the best user interface from other toolkits in the market. This Toolkit supports 6000+ Android devices around the world. Let’s see how to use this tool.
- First of all, ‘ download Android Data Recovery ‘ and install it on your PC or Mac . Let us know that it also supports MAC.
- Run the application on your PC and click on the ” Data Recovery ” option from all the options given . Now, you have to connect to the device from which you want to retrieve the photo via Data Cable.
- You USB Debagging Mode can be added to allow, if you have your first Android Phones it Enable is not. Now just follow the instructions below.
- Your device is now fully connected. Now you will see a window with many types of files, which can be recovered again. to allDeselect and select only the ‘Gallery‘ option. Now click on ‘Next‘ to proceed.
- Now in this step you can see two modes, one is a standard mode and the second is the advance mode . For your first try, Standard Mode is recommended. Now, let us accept the warning message and click Next.
- The process of scanning has started now. This process will take some time to complete. During this whole process keep device connected to the computer.
- You will be able to see all the photos of your gallery as soon as the Scan process is complete. Click ‘ Gallery ‘ on the left side of the menu. Now select those photos and ‘ click Recover ‘ which you want on your Android device.