TechMag is seeking for tech enthusiasts candidates for a part-time remote Content Writing internship. TechMag is providing an opportunity for passionate students and learners to start their career as tech blogger and content writer. You should have a good working knowledge of On/Off-page optimization and can write keyword-optimized content. At the end of the internship, TechMag will award a TechBlogging certificate to its internees. After the completion of internship, we will recruit talented and committed individuals to join our team, and we provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Research industry, tech-related topics (combining online sources, and studies).
- Tech Categories: Android, Smartphones, Computing, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, How-to Guides, Gadgets, Reviews and Startups.
- He/she will be given tasks related to website content and blog content.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors through email for input and approval.
- Promote content on social media.
- Ensure all-around consistency (Grammar, style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- Should be good in writing and converting thoughts into words.
- Learning: How to write good quality and seo-friendly content for website and blog.
- This is an online internship and you can manage your time table easily.
- You will be submitted at least 1 article (Copyright Free) daily. Our editors will review the article
- You will write tech related content and how-to guides on daily basis.
- Heavy computer use and sitting for long periods of time.
- Excellent research skills are a must.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Creative, aware of digital marketing; advertising
- Good researcher
- Keen learner, sharp and proactive
- Focused and productive.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- SEO Knowledge
How to apply?
To apply to this job, click Apply Now
Send your CV at email@example.com