It gives you Apple stylus Apple Pencil ability to drawing and planning sensitivity full pressure on your iPad device, along with control of the tilt and lateral shading not to mention the palm of the hand, and is Apple Pencil smart tool and manual writing for expression, allowing you to take notes very small sizes without deviation lines To get the most out of Apple Pencil, you need to know how to use it.
Here are some tips to take advantage of the pen, whether you are a novice, a blogger or a professional.
How to Pair Your Apple Pencil with an iPad
- Make sure that the iPad you want to use is turned on and unlocked.
- Connect your pen with the iPad.
- When the Bluetooth pairing request appears, click Associate.
- You can now use your Apple pen with your iPad. If you want to transfer your pen to a different iPad, just follow the steps above.
And you do not have to participate in a special or complex pairing for each application to use Apple pen process list, once paired with your iPad, you’re ready to draw, write or planning or navigation in the application you choose, where the pen is pressure sensitive and completely tilt, you can also press strongly against Screen to get a thicker line, or tilt your pen against the screen almost to get the shadow in the drawing or when drawing calligraphy.
How to check the battery level in Apple Pencil
The Apple stylus does not have a physical charging indicator or a LED light on its cylindrical body. Instead, you can check the current battery life on the current iPad device.
- Drag down from the top of the iPad edge to call the notification shade.
- Swipe right to view the widget screen.
- Display the Batteries section.
- If you do not see the batteries section, you may first need to click the Edit button at the bottom of the tool area and then press the green ” Plus ” button next to the batteries to add it as an active tool.
How to Charge Apple Pencil with an iPad
- Remove the cover from your pen, and if you are concerned about the loss of the cover during charging, you can magnetically connect it to the iPad along with the hub button.
- Connect the pen to the iPad.
Apple Pencil’s fast charging technology provides users with up to 30 minutes of use after charging for 15 seconds, but we recommend that you generally connect your pen for at least 5 to 10 minutes, especially if it’s less than 20 percent.
Apple’s pen will automatically cancel the pairing with your iPad if you connect it to a different iPad, and you can not manually pair it if needed.
- Run the Settings application from the main screen of the iPad.
- Click Bluetooth.
- Press the information button on the right of the Apple pen under my device.
- Click on Forget.