How to Create and Add Your own Stickers and Add them to WhatsApp
Launched the application of Instant Messaging WhatsApp over the past month, the posters feature of the operating systems Android and iPhone OS iOS, and within the last updated application. Initially, the 1.5 billion users of the application received a limited set of posters through the first package provided by the design team of Whatsapp and some other artists chosen by the company.
Since the launch of this feature, posters have become very popular among Whatsapp users, and the feature is open to third parties, meaning that developers from all over the world can create and add labels to the Whatsapp application.
There are 12 poster packages provided by the company, and there is a link to download the premium label packages directly from Google Play Play Store , but now you can create your own posters and you can also convert your personal photo to a poster you use for chatting with your friends.
Here’s how to create your own labels and add them to your account:
You can not create your own labels directly from Whatsapp, but you will need an external application where you create your own stickers and feeds package and then add them to Whatsapp and send them to your contacts during chat.
One of these applications is the Sticker Maker for WhatsApp application, which allows you to convert any image into a poster, where you can create stickers for images in your phone gallery, on Google Drive, or from images saved in the Google Photos app.
Here’s how to use the Sticker maker to create your own stickers and convert your personal photos to Whatsapp stickers:
- Go to the Android app store “Google Play”
- Install the Sticker maker for WhatsApp application on your device
- After you run the application click on the Create a new sticker pack option
- You will need to enter a name for the sticker pack name and the name of the sticker pack author
- Then click Create
- Click on the new menu option and a new page will open and allow you to add up to 30 your own poster
- Note that the first poster above will be the package icon that will appear as an identifier for your Whatsapp sticker package
- Click the add sticker to start creating your own stickers from the gallery, noting that you can not make a sticker pack with fewer than 5 stickers
- Once the image you want to convert is uploaded to the poster you will see at the bottom of the screen several tools to modify your photos and cut the part you want to be a poster only
- Cut the image as you want and press the Save sticker button
- Repeat these steps above to add more custom labels within the package
- Once you have completed the labels you want click the Add to Whatsapp option in the lower left corner
- You will see a pop-up screen asking you to confirm the extension by pressing the Add button
- After you add the label pack, it will automatically appear in the Whatsapp application in the poster packages. Your poster package will be defined in the application using the icon you have set for it
Once you have completed these steps, you can go to Whatsapp and send these stickers to your contacts and friends who will also be able to view the name of the poster package and the author, and they can redirect the labels to their contacts.
Note: You can create your own sticker pack by applying the Sticker maker for WhatsApp application that contains up to 30 labels per package. Once you add the package to the Whatsapp app, you can not edit or add stickers to it.
It should be noted that it is undeniable that the emoticons, posters and gifs have become a more popular way to express your feelings but with your own Whatsapp posters you now have a better choice to make your conversations more personalized.