A Windows 10 user needs to create a complete backup that can be consulted in the event of a system failure, since the backup can be a suitable solution for most of the problems that the user experiences.
Steps to Create an Image Backup System in Windows
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select System and Security.
- Click Backup and Restore (Windows 7).
- Choose Create System Image.
- You’ll see options to save your backup system image, select the hard disk, and then click Next.
- Click the Start Backup button at the bottom.
How to recover your computer using a backup system image
To use the system image to recover your computer, go to Settings, select Security and Updates, then choose Restore.
In the Advanced Startup section, click Restart Now, and after restarting the computer, go to Explore, then select Advanced Options, then click Restore System Image.