How to Block Annoying Numbers on Your iPhone
Let’s start with the easier task. Blocking a phone number on an iPhone running iOS 7 or later is simple. Let’s imagine that you receive a call, hang up (or don’t answer), and then decide you want to block that person’s number and avoid being bothered by them in the future. Smartphones help us keep in touch with friends and family, but at the same time open up some of the annoying scams, and although there are many applications that can block block annoying numbers, some smartphones like iPhones offer a feature that allows numbers to be blocked without the help of Any external programs, which we monitor as follows:
How to block annoying numbers on iPhone
- Press the Phone icon.
- Refer to recent contacts
- Click the “i” next to the number you want to block.
- Go down and press Block this Caller.
- Confirm this ban.
How to unblock number on iPhone
If a certain number is blocked on your iPhone and the user wants to remove it from the Block List, you can do so easily by following the steps below.
- The user opens the Settings app, then goes to Phone.
- The user selects Call Blocking & Identification.
- Click on Edit.
- Press the red circle next to the number you want to unblock.
- Press the red button button when it appears.