After the release of the eighth generation Kaby Lake Refresh processor for laptops, Intel unveiled the eighth generation of the Coffee Lake processor in October 2017, and there have been many reports of the H-series processors after leaking information about the MSI computer.
Again in September Intel announced the Coffee Lake S processor and launched it a month later (on October 5) along with a full set of CPUs.
Intel said that the eighth generation of the Coffee Lake processor will come faster than the 45% Kaby Lake processor, but it may be necessary to update the motherboard by transferring all the Coffee Lake processors to the Z370, although some models can work with old control panels .
After the Coffee Lake processor is exposed to Spectre and Meltdown, Intel has confirmed that its CPUs will fix these vulnerabilities once they are released.
This combination will include two processors in the i3, i5 and i7 categories.
The Coffee Lake processor from Intel first appeared on Oct. 5, 2017. The company also announced that it will launch a new generation of the next generation of the Coffee Lake processor in the coming months, with a Radeon RX Vega graphics processor.
It is also noteworthy that there are processors for computers will appear at the end of this year, which is likely to be Core 8 and Core i9.
Intel revealed the total sales of the latest 8-generation Coffee Lake processors since it was announced, and Santa Clara seems to launch a full range of processors at different prices.
Specifications and prices:
- The Core i3-8100 processor will come with four ports, four tracks and a 3.6 GHz speed, at $ 130.
- The Core i3-8350K processor will come with 4 ports, 4 tracks and 4 GHz, at $ 180.
- The Core i5-8400 will come with six ports, six tracks and a 2.8 GHz up to 4 GHz with Turbo Boost, at $ 190.
- The Core i5-8600K will come in six directions, six tracks and a 3.6 GHz speed of up to 4.4 GHz, respectively, at $ 257.
- The Core i7-8700K will come with six ports, 12 tracks and 3.7 GHz speeds of up to 4.7 GHz at $ 350.
- The Core i7-8700 comes with six ports and 12 tracks at 3.6 GHz to 4.4 GHz at $ 313.