IOS 11.4 provides some huge new features, where this update includes AirPlay 2, and support dual stereo Alarm iPod and messages in iCloud, and the easiest way for most iPhone users to download and install iOS 11.4 is through the direct method, it is fast, efficient and easy to use, here ‘s how:
- Make sure you have a recent backup of the iPod.
- Go to Settings from the Home screen.
- Click Public.
- Click Update Program.
- Click Download and Install.
- Enter your Passcode, if requested.
- Click OK on the terms and conditions.
- Click OK again to confirm.
The download will start automatically, if the download does not start immediately, you may see a “Preparing for download” notification, give it a few minutes and the download will begin shortly.
How to install iOS 11.4 using iTunes on your Mac or Windows
If you have limited space on your device or the software update does not work for any reason, you can update using iTunes. Here’s how to download and Install iOS 11.4 on your Mac or Windows.
- Make sure you have a recent backup of iTunes, and make it encrypted so that both your password and other private data are retained.
- Run iTunes on your Mac or Windows.
- Connect your iPhone using a USB USB cable.
- Click the device icon in the top left to navigate to the device tab.
- Click Check for updates in the Summary pane.
- Click Download and Update.
- Approved terms and conditions.
- Enter the Passcode on your iPhone if prompted.