Gone are the days when downloading multiple stories on Instagram was a tedious task, no longer needing to wait until the first picture is loaded completely to add multiple photos and other videos.
The platform offers a great feature for Android devices that lets you upload many photos and videos to Instagram, where you can upload up to 10 photos, videos, or a combination of both.
We’re sure you should use the multiple images feature on the platform at least once, and if you do not know how to do it, do not worry.
How to add multiple photos and videos to Instagram stories
Earlier you had to first upload one image or video, then after adding the story you can add another, but that’s not the case now, although you can still do it the old way, with Instagram making it easy for you.
- Make sure you have the latest platform update.
- Once you’re signed in, click the camera icon in the upper-right corner and click the gallery icon at the bottom.
- Click the Select multiple items button in the upper-left corner.
- The selection icons will appear in the upper-right corner of each image, click the images you want to upload to your story, and click again to deselect an image if you want to cancel.
- After selecting images, press the Next button at the bottom.
- You can now add stickers, text, and other creative stuff to each image independently.
- Once your story album is ready, click the Next button again at the bottom.
- Click the Share button next to your story to upload.
- If you’d like to share these photos with your friends, click the Send button next to your friend’s name.