Sony has allowed users of the PlayStation 4 to control the device through the smartphone, in few steps.
Download the app
First you need to get a PlayStation app from the Google Play Store, where the app has many features that offer you easy handling of your device.
Connect the phone with the PlayStation 4
- When the blue screen appears, log on to the PlayStation network.
- Click on the PlayStation icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the second screen option, another app will now be uploaded, and you can continue on the same account you signed in to on the PlayStation app.
- You will now see a small Help window, after reading its content Connect your phone to the same network connected to the PlayStation4.
- After completing the above, select your PlayStation4.
Connect your own phone to the PlayStation 4
- After playing the PlayStation, go to Settings.
- Select the PlayStation4 application connection settings.
- Now select the Add Device option, here you will see an icon.
- Enter this code on your phone.
- If you later wish to uninstall devices that you have synchronized with your PlayStation, you can do so through this list.
Now you can control your PlayStation4 from your own phone.