We reviewed the tips to help you choose a smartphone best suited to you and that meets your expectations and your needs correctly, start from the operating system through to the camera.
- If you’re looking for system speed and early access to applications and system updates, the iOS system will be the right choice for you. The Android system offers you a much wider choice with high-end customization and a variety of phones at affordable prices.
- There are some important criteria to consider in the design, such as relying on the metal design as well as attention to thickness, color and screen ratio to the body and the location of footprint and water resistance.
- Large phones are very suitable for people looking for a leisure experience without consideration for design or portability. Medium phones are very suitable for people looking for a balance between design and a reasonable entertainment experience. Small phones are more suitable for people who want to use the phone smoothly while working With ease to navigate them anywhere.
- With regard to screen resolution, the standard limit for smart phones is 1080 × 1920 pixels full HD, while the QHD accuracy is more suitable for high-definition smartphones, 4K accuracy is a redundant option.
- When you determine the quality of the camera, do not just care about accuracy, but also look at another set of standards such as aperture, speed and camera features.
- It is recommended to avoid smart phones with a storage capacity of 16 GB, and instead go to the option of 32 GB of storage that fits most people within the average usage.
- If you want to perform advanced tasks on the phone such as downloading powerful games or virtual reality applications, this means the trend towards advanced processors on Android phones such as Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, but if you want to rely on the Android phone average specifications for the performance of normal tasks Qualcomm processor series Snap Dragon 600 will do the trick.
- It is preferable to rely on a smartphone with a battery of at least 3000mAh. Currently, most Android phones offer relatively good batteries, including medium-sized phones.
What about the price?
Some people think that spending $ 700-800 on a smartphone is not worth it, while others believe spending it or higher is a necessary and urgent issue.
However, most users want to save money when buying smart phones, especially with the availability of many alternatives for Android phones, while you will not have such a feature when talking about iPhone phones that come at high prices.
You should select the phone that is right for you according to your personal budget, as well as determining the most important factors in use, such as camera, performance, battery, etc. to get the most appropriate option, which will give you the right price.